6.03.2012

Wizards Reportedly Big Fans of Thomas Robinson

Before I begin this entry, I'd just like to say that I am back on Twitter. My new account is @norob87. The old one had issues that Twitter wasn't fixing so I opened up this bad boy. Be sure to follow me on there and here as well. I will do my best to follow you back.

Now on to the news story. The Washington Wizards are reportedly looking hard at drafting Thomas Robinson according to a report. The original report came from SI, but I got this story here. Apparently, the Wizards think Thomas Robinson can make an immediate impact in the frontcourt and they don't want a high risk guy. That type of high risk guy like Andre Drummond failed the Wizards before (Blatche, McGee).

Thomas Robinson is a hard working safe pick. The former Kansas Jayhawk would fit right in with the mentality that Wizards coach Randy Wittman is trying to instill in his team. I am just not sure Thomas Robinson is the impact player and scorer that the Wizards so desperately need.

I'm ok with the Robinson pick though, because he will start and you can then bring in Booker's energy off the bench. This move would make the Wizards far more versatile and help build depth. They can do a lot worse than Robinson at #3.

-Noland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...