6.03.2012

Blazers Forward Hospitalized With Deadly Blood Virus

This is scary news about Lamarcus Aldridge. Hear from the man himself..

"On Saturday I came down with a blood virus. I quickly became sick and had to be rushed to the hospital. I thought it was a case of bad food or a bad cold, but I was wrong. It turned out to be a very serious virus that if not treated quickly could actually be deadly! One thing I know for sure is that I've never felt worse in my life and there were times I wasn't really sure where I was going. Thankfully I had a lot of family support and great medical care that helped me fight through it and now I've turned the corner and I'm feeling much better."

The Blazers forward was under consideration for the Olympic team, but was recovering from minor hip surgery before this incident. LaMarcus Aldridge was already out 2-4 months and then this happened to him. Poor guy, but at least he is ok. Best of luck to Aldridge in his recovery.

-Noland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...