6.01.2012

Tony Dungy: I Am Second

One of the main reasons that I rooted for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers is that I had a tremendous amount of respect for Tony Dungy. The presence of Dungy, Dunn, and Brooks on the Bucs made it easy to root for them. When the Bucs fired Dungy, I didn't root for them again until now this year. I love the presence of Tony Dungy on the sporting world and he is a coach that I try to use as an example of how to coach. Dungy proved that you can be a faith-filled man, a family man, and a good man while succeeding as a coach at the highest level. This guy is the classiest coach that I have seen at any level. A lot of young coaches can learn a great deal from Mr. Dungy. I know that I learned a ton from Mr. Dungy. I strongly urge each of you to watch this video even if you are not a religious person. Tony Dungy is just an awesome man.

Seconds - I Am Second

-Noland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...