6.13.2012

My Favorite Starting Pitcher

When I posted my all-star ballot, one of my friends asked to see which pitchers I would pick for each side for the game. I can tell you that when I release that later this week, this guy will be one of the guys. He is my favorite starting pitcher and he is not a Baltimore Oriole. The guy I am talking about is Dodger pitcher Clayton Kershaw.

Kershaw has filthy stuff. He won the Cy Young last year. He pitches for a 1st place team. Not only all of those awesome attributes, but Kershaw is also a great person. Additionally Kershaw is a good Christian man. He is an actual role model that kids can look up to. What a novel concept for a celebrity. The picture of Kershaw and his wife here is from a trip to Zambia where Kershaw was doing mission work. Such a great positive example. Watch his I Am Second video.

Seconds - I Am Second

-Noland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...