5.01.2012

Wang Signs With The Raiders

When I was growing up in Ashburn, Ed Wang lived down the street from my house. We played basketball all the time. He went to my high school and played on my high school football team obviously. I remember one time my Freshman year I played Ed Wang in basketball for $10 and he destroyed me. However, he is one of the classiest guys I have met and I am extremely proud of him for everything he has accomplished.

Ed Wang is the first ethnic Chinese player in the NFL. Originally drafted by the Bills, Wang is now a member of the Oakland Raiders. He succeeded at Stone Bridge, Virginia Tech, and made the NFL. I have little doubt that he will succeed again. Congrats Ed on all your success. God bless you man and best of luck.
You can follow Ed on facebook here.

-Noland

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...