5.01.2012

Priciest Beers in the MLB

Everyone knows that when you go to a baseball game you will pay extremely high prices for food if you do not eat at home. The most expensive food/beverage item usually ends up being a beer. This season beers are more expensive. The average price for a small beer rose from $5.81 to $6.16. Since I don't drink, I'd be fine with them raising it again to lower ticket prices, but I thought I should share this because it is interesting. This information comes from thestreet.com.

10. Mets/Brewers  $5.75
9. Orioles/Dodgers $6.25
8. White Sox/Rangers/ Nationals $6.50
7. St. Louis $6.75
6. Atlanta $7
5. Cubs $7
4. Toronto $7.19
3. Boston $7.25
2. Philly $7.75
1. Miami $8

I was shocked that the Yankees were not on this list. Not shocked that Philly, Boston, and Chicago were top 5.

-Noland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...