Hi all,
I wanted to share an update with you since it has been so long.
It has been quite a while since I had the time to dedicate to a quality blog post, but my family has been doing awesome things in the meantime.
I have enjoyed my extra time with my family and helping Jenna achieve her dreams.
She has her caligraphy business available at https://www.etsy.com/shop/JennaLetters?ref=shop_sugg
I really hope you can check her out.
As a fun side project with the family. We have been making and filling out brackets about everything. You can follow us doing that here at https://juniorsbrackets.blogspot.com. A new bracket will be
posted every 5 days, so there is plenty to check out.
I hope you are able to give it a shot.
Thanks and I will be back here to post if I get some additional time to work on this. Focusing on our other projects for now though.
Have a day and Go Noles!!!!!
- Noland
No comments:
Post a Comment