3.17.2013

March Madness Picks

My March Madness picks look pretty good right now. Don't they all before the big dance. Let's see how they hold up. Noland Jr. is a fan of the picks so far. I think the bracket with Louisville is the toughest by far and expect a lot of upsets.
I am almost certain that Indiana and Gonzaga two favorites will not win the tourney.

Sweet 16
Louisville
Saint Louis
Michigan State
Duke
Gonzaga
Wisconsin
New Mexico
Ohio State
Miami
Butler
UNLV
NC State
Georgetown
Minnesota
VCU
Villanova

Elite 8
Louisville
Michigan State
Wisconsin
New Mexico
Miami
UNLV
Georgetown
VCU

Final 4
Louisville
New Mexico
Miami
Georgetown

Championship
Louisville over Miami

That's how I see it. I can't stand Miami, but the bracket breaks well for them and doesn't for Duke. Honestly before brackets came out I wanted Miami, Louisville, Duke, and Mich State in my final four. Then three of those ended up in the same bracket. Crazy!
I am most confident in the Georgetown pick for the Final Four. We will see.

-Noland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...