9.29.2012

More College Football Picks

I was running some errands this morning and we are anxiously awaiting the little one. These predictions are a little later than usual considering some games are in progress, but most of the ones I am picking are after the noon start anyway. Also the current scores have no effect on my predictions.

 
Georgia Tech over Middle Tennessee
Army over Stony Brook
NC State over Miami
Wake Forest over Duke
Texas A&M over Arkansas
Georgia over Tennessee
Clemson over BC
UNC over Idaho
UVA over Louisiana Tech
Navy over San Jose State
 
Virginia Tech over Cincinnatti
The Hokies are playing at Fed Ex Field in a very interesting game. These Cincinnatti Bearcats beat Pittsburgh by 24. The same Pittsburgh team that upset the Hokies a few weeks back. This is a huge game for the ACC. Cincinatti is a very strong team. In fact, I would not be disappointed in the Bearcats joined the ACC as the 16th team. Do not sleep on the Bearcats. I got the Hokies in an extremely close game. This could easily be the game of the day.
The only game more important for me is...
Florida State over USF
The game is in Tampa. I now live in the Tampa area. However, the baby is coming at any moment, so I will not be attending this game. Luckily for me, I do not think USF stands much of a chance. I mean how could they USF is just FSU backwards. They are not in our league. The only way this one is close is if our players bought into the hype to much. That is not impossible to believe given our recent history, but we should win big. Go Noles!
Upset Special
New Mexico over Boise State
No blue field. No bs. New Mexico is not expected to win this game. Boise coming off a tough game. Just a hunch. Trap game in the Mountain West.
 
LSU over Towson
South Carolina over Kentucky
Alabama over Ole Miss

1 comment:

  1. This blog is truly useful to convey overhauled instructive undertakings over web which is truly examination. I discovered one fruitful case of this truth through this blog. I will utilize such data now.
    ดูบอลออนไลน์​

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...