6.16.2012

Tony Parker Injured in Celebrity Brawl

Tony Parker was in the wrong place at the wrong time Wednesday night when he was injured in the New York City club fight in a fight I am sure you have heard about. He was not directly involved in the fight, but injured nonetheless. The fight broke out between Drake and Chris Brown. I don't know about anyone else, but if Chris Brown is in a club I am in, I am not staying. Personally, I don't really go to clubs, but just sayin'. I got a real problem with beating women. Yes, as a Christian I believe in redemption, but Chris Brown treats women like objects and that is a problem.

Anyways, that is celebrity news, not Spurs news, so back on track. Parker suffered an eye injury after bottles were thrown during the altercation. He believes the injury will sideline him 7 days as he prepares for play with the French National Basketball Team.

“I was quietly with my friends when a fight broke out,” Parker said. “Bottles started flying everywhere. I tried to protect my girlfriend and I got everything. The cornea was affected. I cannot do anything for seven days. I was lucky. They almost had to give me stitches.”

Parker was apparently trying to shield his girlfriend from broken glass. If that is true than good for Parker, but in my opinion he shouldn't have been there. The injury shouldn't affect Parker's ability to play for France in the Olympics, but it could affect his ability. France is predicted to medal by many analysts in this Olympics. I will actually post a preview of Team France in the near future, because they are loaded with NBA stars.

-Noland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...