5.27.2012

Greatest Moments in Seminole History

I am almost done with the Athlon Sports features on the Florida State Seminoles and my breakdown of them. This is something fun to look at in the offseason. Today I will focus on the greatest moments in Seminole history slideshow they posted. Then, either later today or tomorrow, I will break down their article about whether the Seminoles are back. Should be interesting. If you go over to Athlon they have video of each of their moments. Hard to argue with the moments they chose. I will only post video of the top 2.

5. Choke at Doke
4. 1991 Michigan Rout
3. Bowden's 1st Big Road Win
2. Peter Warrick Goes Off in National Championship
1. 1994 Orange Bowl



Here is the video of Warrick dominating the title against the Hokies. That catch with the defender all over him gets me every time.
And Here is the 1994 Orange Bowl against Nebraska. The original video posted by Athlon belongs to a disabled account, so I posted another video. This video really only has the field goals, but still great.



Interesting that two of the big moments came against Nebraska.

I can't really replace anything on that list. The only one I'd consider is taking out the one before my time, but how can you really it was so significant. I did want to share this footage of Greg Jones the beast though because he had some of the best moments in Seminole history as far as I am concerned.
Vs. Dexter Reid

Vs. Sean Taylor

Vs. Entire Clemson Defense


O man those were the days of FSU greatness.

-Noland


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...