5.06.2012

FSU Kid's Club Mascot

Earlier this week my cousin sent me some info about the new FSU mascot Cimarron. I also got a newsflash from Florida State about the new addition. However, the two pieces of information were quite different and I thought I would clear it up here. The information from my cousin was gathered by an admitted SEC bias blogger who said that it was the new mascot and FSU was going backwards. The university release was much different.

In the official release from the university. It clearly says that Cimarron will serve as the Kid's Club mascot. Additionally, it says that "Osceola and Renegade are revered in honored symbols" at the university. So, no need to be frightened by this guy replacing these two symbols of FSU sports. This one is just for the kiddos.

-Noland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...