4.28.2012

Bradham to the Bills

Florida State Seminole Linebacker Nigel Bradham was just picked by the Buffalo Bills. I am happy for Nigel, but must make the disclaimer that I have not been the biggest Nigel fan in his time with the Noles. I like that he makes a lot of tackles and that he plays with such intensity. I do not like that he seems to be a dirty player. There were way too many plays that Bradham hit a guy late. Sometimes he would hit a guy late and it was not called. This drove me absolutely nuts. No reason for cheap shots like that. There was a game last year were Bradham had a late hit that extended an opposing team's drive to cost us the game. However, he also made several plays that helped us win a lot of games.

I hope he puts everything together and realizes his potential in the pros. I hope Bradham is successful. I will support him for what he did at FSU. If there was one starter that I don't mind being a professional right now though it is Nigel Bradham.

-Noland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...